WDAD NEWS, sponsored by IRMC at Chestnut Ridge
Do you want to share this?


A Green Township family of five is homeless today after a fire last night caused extensive damage to their home.

Julie Gromley, her three children, and an adult who was not publicly identified, escaped the home without harm after they saw sparks coming from an electrical outlet in the kitchen of the home at 4147 Starford Road at about 8:30 PM.  The flames spread up the wall and into the second floor.  The house was owned by Gromley's brother, Brian, who has insurance coverage.  The American Red Cross is assisting the family.

Firefighters from Commodore, Clymer and Marion Center responded along with the county's Rapid Intervention team.

 «  Return to previous page
 »  Send to a friend
Subscribe to channel

Leave a comment:

· Subscribe to comments
Be the first to comment here.

Get all your Hometown News

on the Hometown News App!

Scan the QR Code or download from the

iPhone App Store or Google Play!

911 Report
Hometown News
Download the app today!